Below are the steps that will help you register as a vendor for MySolitaireConcepts
Please make sure that you meet the below mentioned requirements before you proceed:
- Registered Company (Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, Corporations)
- Hold US$ Bank Account
- Permanent Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
STEP I - SIGN UP- GET REGISTERED
Registration is required to start selling with us. All you need to do is to fill the enclosed Registration Form and email, fax or mail the form to us. If you would like to expedite the process you may fill the form online by following the instructions below:
To register on line:
- Go to our website at http://www.mysolitaireconcepts.com/vendors/
- Click on Signup
- Fill the online signup form and click Register
- You will receive the mail confirming your registration and information about your login
STEP II – GET READY TO UPLOAD YOUR PRODUCTS TO OUR MARKET PLACE
Once you have you have successfully registered you need to get ready to upload the products on our Market Place. Make sure that you have the following things ready as per the prescribed format-
- Product Feed – The product feed needs to be provided for the upload in the excel sheet format. The format can be found online at: http://www.mysolitaireconcepts.com/vendors/productfeedspecs/. In case you need help you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our expert product team can work with you to initially prepare the product feeds, if required. We can also provide ongoing product feed services, if needed.
- Images – Our system only accepts JPEG and GIF format images. The standard image sizes are as follows-
- Catalog Images- 150x150 pixels
- Product details page image front view: 400 x 400 pixels
- Product details page image side view: 400 x 400 pixels
- Zoom Image- 600X600 pixels
If you need help you can contact us at email@example.com .
Our images team can work with you to prepare the product images if required. We can also provide ongoing product photography and editing services if needed.
STEP III – GET READY TO SHIP
We usually use United States Postal Service and FedEx to ship the products. You would be required to have a shipping account with both shipping companies. In case you do not have a shipping account we can help you with signing up for the account or we can provide prepaid shipping labels for you to ship the products.
For more details please go to our online Frequently Asked Questions page.